Occasionally, I re-browse my listography book for inspiration and new thoughts to ponder.
Today’s page reads: List Things You Think Everyone Should Do If Money is Not an Issue (and here is my list in no particular order).
- Travel to Every Continent in the World
- Hang gliding
- Train for a Triathlon, Race and Finish it
- Fly to the Moon
- Buy everyone a beer at a bar
- Sail around the world
- Wear diamonds for every occasion
- Buy a house for mom and pay off all debts of my loved ones
- Buy Converse in EVERY color to match their wardrobe
- Help build a school in a third world country
- I would say have children, but not everyone should really be a parent!
- Have a personal library built in my home with a first edition of every classic book on its shelves
- Swim in the ocean naked
So..that’s my list thus far. What’s on your list?